Samples for testing courier services
We have proven and trusted expertise in the secure and time definite movement of samples for laboratory testing across the medical, environmental, government, food and industrial sectors.
All our couriers are fully trained to carry Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and are experienced in handling temperature sensitive appliances and can undertake additional training to meet your requirements.
We provide specialist transportation for:
- Medical - Blood and pathology samples
- Environmental - Waste, water and soil samples
- Industrial - Oil, gas, food and structural samples
Our samples and testing courier service offers:
- Fixed route, remote and unmanned collection and deliveries
- Adhoc emergency services
- Dedicated and ADR trained couriers, carrying MSDS Sheets if required
- Specialist transportation vehicles including refrigerated vans and compartmentalised load areas to prevent cross contamination
- Validated packaging solutions, dry ice and chilled gel packs
- Full electronic chain of custody with real-time tracking
- Management Information (MI)
Why use CitySprint for your samples and testing courier services?
- Tailored services with bespoke SOPs
- Specialist training dependant on your needs
- Compliant with EU and industry regulations
To discuss your courier requirements for transportation for samples with one of our specialists, click here.
Yes, we have a specialised fleet which includes temperature controlled and load area compartmentalised vehicles.
Yes, we can provide the necessary equipment o transport dangerous or hazardous good. We are also specially MSDS trained and we have a range of ADR aware and trained couriers to handle dangerous goods.
Yes, our specialist couriers understand the nature of your work and are experienced at collecting samples from remote locations.