CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Account Execuitves to join either our team in London South or our team in London Central on a permanent basis.
As the Account Execuitve you will be responsible for helping to deliver our ongoing customer relationship strategy. Operating in a dynamic and quickly evolving industry we are looking for someone with proven experience in the field of outbound proactive customer engagement calling, who loves to build client relationships and who puts the customer at the forefront of their daily working activities.
You will focus on our smaller SME client base on a day to day basis and using the business management tools you will contact clients to better understand their logistics needs and current satisfaction levels. You will also explore any potential opportunities for CitySprint to grow and develop our relationship and provide our customers with proactive advice about partnering with CitySprint.
You will need to be well organised and accurate in logging information as well as resilient and tenacious in dealing with the challenges our customers identify.
The right candidate will enjoy talking to people either face to face or on the telephone. They won’t mind working under pressure and be able to prioritise their workload. IT skills are desirable ideally Microsoft Office products.
You will be mainly desk based, but will have the autonomy to “do the right thing” and if that includes customer visits then this will be positively encouraged.
Your key responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Talking to our customers – making sure they are happy, encouraging them to use our online tools, ensuring we have all the correct information about them and looking for opportunities to grow the accounts by offering additional products and services.
- Understanding – gain a deeper view of our customers business, what is important to them, do they have growth plans, new products or other locations where we could help them and really developing the business conversation.
- Collaborating – working with colleagues in business development to close the opportunities you identify. Engaging with customer care, marketing, I.T and other key functions you will build a strong internal network and support initiatives to improve the overall customer experience and ensure a consistent approach at all times.
- Monitoring – you will be required to review, key performance indicators (KPI’s) to ensure customer expectations are met and where possible exceeded. Working closely with operations to improve lines of communication and overcome customer challenges.
- Prioritising - maintaining focus and direction in a fast paced and dynamic environment isn’t easy. Being able to work on your own initiative and prioritise concurrent tasks and projects will be key in ensuring the success of this role.
- Supporting – our new customers and colleagues in the transition from acquisition companies
- Proven experience in outbound proactive customer calling
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Good computer / IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Appreciation and respect for the confidential nature of Client accounts
- Motivated with a "can-do" attitude and a committed approach to your role
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.