CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Contact Centre Supervisor to join our team in London Central on a permanent basis.
The function of this role is to support the Contact Centre Team Leaders in the supervising of the effective operation of the Contact Centre, to support a team of CSAs, providing guidance to the team, and acting as a point of escalation for any issues that arise.
- Support the team in answering incoming customer contact via all channels, promptly, courteously and effectively at all times
- Manage escalated customer issues in consultation with the Contact Centre Team Leader and Customer Care Team Leader
- Coach the team with difficult calls and assume responsibility as a point of escalation.
- Monitor resource to support work volumes and ensure all shifts are covered appropriately, escalate any concerns to Contact Centre Team Leader
- Monitor attendance and time-keeping ensuring accurate records are kept and escalate any concerns to Contact Centre Team Leader
- Ensure the levels of customer service are of the highest standard and targets are achieved.
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Use and promote Sugar CRM across the team
- Conduct regular quality monitoring of agents calls and work performance
- Use CMS to monitor agent’s call performance, and ensure that team members reach their agreed targets.
- Ensure that any performance issues are identified promptly. Provide training and support where necessary.
- Encourage, motivate and build team spirit in line with the values of the CitySprint Promise.
- Work alongside other departments when requested to support any ongoing development programs
- Deputise for the Contact Centre Team Leader in their absence.
- Ensure involvement and contribute to changes impacting the Contact Centre
- Encourage and promote staff development within the organisation.
- Identify staff best skilled to support new campaigns to be integrated into the Contact Centre
- Strong staff retention
- Positive working environment
- Shifts are covered appropriately.
- Any issues are resolved or escalated within agreed timescales.
- Attendance and performance records are accurate and any issues are dealt with promptly (utilising CitySprint’s formal disciplinary procedures where appropriate).
- Works well as part of a team, is objective and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids others to succeed.
- Achievement of targets, both personally and for the Contact Centre as a whole.
- Adherence to CitySprint’s Quality and Environmental Management ISO Systems.
The checklist of skills needed for the role are:
- Contact Centre Team Leaders/Manager/Trainers/Agents.
- Customer Care Team and National Customer Care Manager
- London Service Centre Manager
- London Ops
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you!
- Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner
- Previous account management experience including the management of Service Level Agreements
- Competence and accuracy managing key client information and general data entry
- The generation of daily and weekly reports based on the data collated
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
- Comfortable learning new things
- Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without the need for supervision
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role – thank you in advance.