CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Call Centre Team Manager to join the team at our Warwick Service Centre on a permanent basis.
The function of this role is to support the Contact Centre Manager in the supervising of the effective operation of the Contact Centre, to support and lead a team of CSAs and/or Customer Care Execs, providing training and guidance to the team, and acting as first point of escalation for any issues that arise.
- Support your team dealing with incoming & outgoing customer contact in a multi-channel, multi-disciplined environment
- Promptly, courteously and effectively deal with customer contact at all times and assume responsibility as first point of escalation
- Assist the team with incoming work to support the achievement of department targets
- Monitor headcount requirement and work volume to contribute to the financial efficiency of the team through effective resourcing in replacement of overtime
- Ensure levels of quality and customer experience are of the highest standard and SLAs within the team, standard or customer specific are achieved
- Use and promote Salesforce CRM across the team and wider business, ensure that all records are responded to promptly and to the required standard, maintaining accurate records of activity & communication
- Complete regular quality monitoring of case completion standards, LiveChat & customer phone contact within in the team using the appropriate QM form. Feedback is immediate with follow coaching or training arranged thereafter where required
- Ensure that any attendance & performance issues are identified & resolved promptly. Provide training, coaching and support where necessary and maintain meaningful training & coaching records without exception which are completed promptly following every session
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with recruitment, induction and ongoing training, identifying problem areas of retention & devising solutions
- Encourage, motivate and build team spirit in line with CitySprint values. Lead by example by demonstrating our behaviours in your day to day duties
- Work alongside other departments when required to support relevant ongoing development projects
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager in their absence as required
- Ensure involvement in and contribute to changes within the department, Customer Management division and in the wider business
- Encourage & promote staff development within the organisation and future proof your immediate teams through constant development of team talent
- Identify staff best skilled to support new campaigns to be integrated into the department
- Identify risks or issues within the department and your immediate team, provide recommendations and participate in solution design
- Demonstrate & encourage a ‘customer first’ attitude, look for opportunities to improve customer experience through more efficient processes, use of technology and by working with operational colleagues to improve service levels
- Complete any other duty as may be reasonably requested of you
- Maintain a positive working environment and attitude to the work within your team
- Resolve or escalate issues within the agreed timescales/SLAs
- Achievement of targets, both personally and for the department as a whole
- All staff training & coaching is documented promptly and effectively
- Regular staff 121’s to be completed and correctly documented
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.