CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
A huge part of this journey is also ensuring that our existing colleagues receive all the support and training they require to help them reach their potential, and in turn, ensure we achieve ours.
This is where YOU come in!
We are looking for a Credit Control Administrator to join our team, assisting in the reporting and administration of our accounts.
You can look forward to a supportive and fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same.
At CitySprint each individual colleague benefits from exposure to a range of activities, cross functional working and a really close-knit team to guarantee their success.
Some of the key responsibilities are outlined below
Measures of Success
- Produce and update reports for key accounts in accordance with the agreed timetable
- Produce timely invoicing as required
- Ensure correct PO info is added to invoices as requested
- Ensure customer invoicing is uploaded into relevant portals within the requested time periods
- Support the new account function as needed during annual leave, sickness, busy periods
- Use the CRM and CityTrak systems as required for inquiring on payments, credit notes, and invoices.
- Provide customers with information on bookings, copy invoices, and payments as requested.
- Ensure all client contact is documented via the Customer Accounts notes in CityTrak and CRM as appropriate and that contact names and telephone numbers are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Maintain the credit card payments as needed for designated accounts.
- Support the credit controllers as appropriate with admin issues
- Support colleagues within the administration team during busy periods and at month end
- Answer group telephone lines and assist with general customer queries
- Ensuring that a clear and accurate audit trail is maintained daily including Outlook management.
- Accuracy of reporting and invoicing.
- Good level of Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment and responding well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Comfortable using client portals for invoice uploads
- Excellent verbal and written communication in line with CitySprint’s core values which are: empathy, reliability, accountability, and flair.
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and team and their requests for service and assistance.
- Promptly responding to emails and ensuring grammar and professional standards are maintained
- Adherence to CitySprint’s Quality and Environmental Management ISO Systems.
- Being proactive in suggesting to your manager how we can improve our service delivery.
If this sounds like the perfect next step for your career, we’d love to hear from you!
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.