We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Transworld team in London South, on a permanent basis.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with the customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
Due to the nature of the role, we really do need you to already have Customer Service experience, ideally via phone and email, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.
Any calls you take are processed on CitySprint’s online booking systems, so any previous experience of similar systems is a big bonus! But if not, don’t worry! You’ll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
Overall Purpose of Role
- To ensure Customer enquiries are handled professionally, by following Transworld processes
- To provide excellent Customer service at all times to Transworld Customers
- Meet all KPI targets
- Make sure escalation procedures are followed to ensure all issues are resolved in line with published SLA
- Work with colleagues in other departments to ensure the overall Customer Experience is excellent
The checklist of skills needed for the role are:
- Answer phone lines promptly and professionally
- Arrange relevant collections, transit routes and deliveries
- Input event tracking for all bookings and in-transit consignments
- Liaise with both Operations and Imports Departments, to ensure any imports arrive back at Transworld in line with correct SLA (transit time)
- Meet KPI & tracking targets on a daily basis
- Provide quotes to Customers as necessary
- Provide Customers with regular updates on the status of their shipments/bookings
- To proactively maintain a high level of Customer care across all SH bookings
- Work with suppliers to deliver a seamless, high quality Customer Experience
- Ensure individual KPI’s for daily tracking and confirmation of receipt are achieved
- Produce reports outlining performance
- Ensure the quality of information available to Customers through the web-based booking system is of a high standard and accurate
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, get your CV and cover letter explaining why you’re the best person for the role submitted via the application form below.
Work shifts for this role are Monday through to Friday hours, 9:30 to 18:30.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role - thank you in advance.
- Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner
- Previous account management experience including the management of Service Level Agreements
- Competence and accuracy managing key client information and general data entry
- The generation of daily and weekly reports based on the data collated
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
- Comfortable learning new things
- Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Excellent punctualitzy and attendance
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair