CitySprint is on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in our people, our service offering and our customer proposition, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive to our customers’ needs than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our company values and vision. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a number of exciting apprenticeships available for the right candidates who are ambitious, dedicated and keen to kick-start their career in Customer Services.
The primary function of these roles is to provide excellent levels of Customer Service at all times to CitySprint’s Client base nationwide.
Your learning experience:
During this apprenticeship you will:
- Develop a solid understanding of who CitySprint’s customers are
- Become knowledgeable in all the services we can offer
- Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt style to be highly effective
- Understand CitySprint’s values and how they link to our service culture.
- Learn our internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and customer policies that are relevant to the role.
- Learn CitySprint’s systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers.
- Understand your role and responsibility within your organisation and the impact of your actions on others.
- Know the targets and goals you need to deliver against.
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer focused experience and appropriate response.
- Understand how to build trust with a customer and why this is important.
- Picking up customer calls & emails
- Use a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery.
- Undertaking any relevant ad hoc activities related to the role
- Supporting the Customer Service team with general clerical and admin duties
We have a lot to offer our new apprentice including:
- Skills and on the job training to support personal development and career progression
- Lots of opportunity for career progression within the Customer Service team, reviewing training progress and mapping out future career development
- Great culture with supportive and friendly team guiding you every step of the way
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to secure a permanent role with CitySprint and become an integral part of the Customer Service team
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Good computer / IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Appreciation and respect for the confidential nature of customer information
- Motivated with a "can-do" attitude and a committed approach to your role
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Real interest in Customer Service and a desire to see your own impact on team achievements & success
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A*- C or equivalent including Maths and English
- Successful Candidates cannot have existing qualifications in Customer Services as this is an Apprenticeship and is not open to candidates with pre-existing qualifications
If this sounds like the ideal first step in developing your career, don’t hesitate. Submit your CV with cover letter outlining why you’re the ideal person for the job by following the application link.
This role offers the standard apprenticeship rate of £9,750.
CitySprint supplement this with a £50 weekly attendance bonus therefore total rate £12,350
Closing dates for applications is 28th February 2020
. However we reserve the right to close this advert following sufficient applications. Therefore, we encourage all applications to apply as quickly as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role - thank you in advance.