CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the same-day service areas already.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Customer Service Assistants to join our team in Bristol on a part-time basis.
To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with our (and if all goes to plan, YOUR) customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
Due to the nature of the role, we really do need you to already have Customer Service experience, ideally via phone and email, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.
Any calls you take are processed on CitySprint’s online booking systems, so any previous experience of similar systems is a big bonus! But if not, don’t worry! You’ll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
The skills needed for the role are:
- Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner
- Previous Customer Service experience including the management of Service Level Agreements
- Competence and accuracy managing key client information and general data entry
- The generation of daily and weekly reports based on the data collated
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
- Comfortable learning new things
- Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of Ambitious, Fearless, In Tune, Flair, Human and Real.
This is a varied and challenging role in a fast-paced and friendly environment. Our Industry is ever changing and never still; what we can guarantee is a support network like no other, with an experienced team on hand to ensure you achieve your potential and help us achieve ours.
Please be aware that this role is a 5 day a week shift – Monday - Friday. The shift patterns are generally between 7 am – 7 pm – for part time roles this may differ.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.