CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join the team at our Warwick Service Centre.
Your role will be to confidently deal with all incoming customer calls, managing these efficiently and courteously. These are then processed on CitySprint’s online booking systems. Experience of these would therefore be an advantage, but full training will be given.
A large part of the role involves meeting our client expectations and ideally, exceeding them. This includes proactively ensuring that clients are advised and updated on the status of all consignments. By utilising your excellent communication skills you will resolve customer queries or effectively directing them to the relevant department. Your role will also entail liaising with agents and managers both nationally and internationally, ensuring daily service level agreements (SLAs) are adhered to, the account management of designated accounts and the provision of daily/weekly reports as required.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Confidently deal with all incoming customer calls, quickly, courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic information provided by the customer
- Completing customer bookings on the Company’s in-house computer programs
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company including our Online Services
- Resolve and direct customer queries by effectively liaising with other departments when needed.
- Proactively keep clients informed of any delays or issues.
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer or prospective customer
- Follow up on customer calls with any clerical duties required which may include e-mailing, faxing and completing paperwork
- Produce client reports when required
- Proactively trace and track consignments.
Existing skills/experience required:
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.
- Previous account management experience including the management of Service Level Agreements.
- Competently and accurately able to electronically input information.
- The generation of daily and weekly reports based on the data collated.
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers.
- Efficient and customer focused telephone manner.
- Comfortable learning new things.
- Proven skills working within a close knit team environment.
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast paced environment.
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Act in accordance with CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair.