Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join our innovative HR Team. This will be a very hands-on role where you will manage the day to day HR requirements for your region.
You’ll support the team with the continuous improvement of the HR strategy, whilst becoming a generalist subject matter expert. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career up to a HR Business Partner level.
In this role you will quickly discover that you are supported and enabled to begin contributing to the HR strategy very early on during your initial months with the team.
We can offer a role where you get all the guidance and support you need, as well as trusting you to work autonomously and take the reins on your area, quickly making a positive impact.
This role is ideally suited to candidates who have excellent existing HR Advisor/generalist experience within a designated region. You will thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
You’ll be welcomed by a friendly and close-knit HR team who always strive to provide service excellence to our internal customers and consistently go above and beyond for our colleagues, so it’s important that you value and prioritise these things too.
- Play a key role in delivering the HR strategy for our London region
- Support in the coaching and upskill of managers in relation to HR activities
- Responsibility for facilitating and supporting efficient performance, attendance and conflict resolution for your region
- Effective delivery of HR deliverables against challenging deadlines
- Play a lead role in performance management and Employee relations caseloads, guiding and coaching managers through the process
- Partnering with managers across the business to support the delivery and evaluation of the learning and development plan
- Deal promptly with daily ad hoc HR requests from managers and colleagues
- Provide an HR presence during meetings as necessary
- Promote Employee engagement in your region and nationally.
We reserve the right to close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage candidates to apply as quickly as possible.
- Demonstrable experience as a successful HR Advisor in a similar sized organisation.
- Must be CIPD qualified – candidates without this qualification will not be considered
- Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal skills
- You will have experience in a fast-paced environment committed to customer service and continual process improvement
- Able to operate with discretion, reliability and the ability to handle sensitive and personal information in a professional and confidential manner
- You are able to work independently, multitask, organise and prioritise work to strict deadlines - the ability to deliver quality results against challenging deadlines is key. You can also work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience of talent and succession planning in the context of colleague development
- Proven planning and organisational skills in meeting programme objectives to rigid deadlines
- Ability to fearlessly challenge the status quo, identifying what is best for the business and designing innovative new approaches
- Strong stakeholder management & negotiation skills and can communicate at all levels
- Flexibility for occasional travel throughout the UK.
- Strong coaching skills
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role – thank you in advance.