CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Contact Centre Coordinator to join our team in Hemel Hempstead on a part-time basis.
For this role, we are looking for a driven, self-starting individual who has existing experience in similar role to provide a high level of support to the booking and monitoring operations of Out of Hours and ensure a high level of customer service from booking to completion.
The purpose of your role will be to provide a high level of support to the control and operations of your Service Centre whilst ensuring a high level of customer service from booking to completion.
Amongst other tasks you will be in charge of...
The key skills we need you to have for the role include
- Ensure that client operational queries are dealt with effectively and promptly
- Confidently call clients to inform of any delays to deliveries
- Work with Controllers to maintain high level of service and communication
- Assist the Account Management and Sales teams with implementing new business, ensuring concise docket information is added and communication is passed back to Account Manager
- Comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic information provided by the customer
- Completing customer bookings on the Company’s in-house computer programs
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company including our Online Services
- Resolve and direct customer queries by effectively liaising with other departments when needed.
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer or prospective customer
- Follow up on customer calls with any clerical duties required which may include e-mailing, faxing and completing paperwork
- Dockets are entered correctly, thereby reducing courier and customer queries and subsequent credit notes.
- All jobs are collected and delivered with agreed timescales – Delivery by Time
- Client operational queries are dealt with effectively and promptly and the client is made fully aware of the outcome.
- Courier queries are dealt with effectively and promptly with minimal complaints.
- The Network Utilisation rules are followed
- Every courier is treated as a national resource; they are visible and accessible to the network.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including:
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances
- Delivers a first class customer experience
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and their requests for service and assistance.
- Manages difficult customer and courier situations, quickly recognising signals of a disgruntled customer or courier and responds without getting angry.
- Comfortable using computers and adept in using search tools, browsers and also email features; attaching files to correspondence, utilizing tracking and identify potential lateness on bookings and action accordingly
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment, responds well to any delays or other unexpected demands.