CitySprint is on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in our people, our service offering and our customer proposition, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive to our customers’ needs than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our company values and vision. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We are currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Administration Manager to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will maintain accurate and timely commission services and other associated functions for the wider business development teams, actively promoting correct use of Salesforce records to maintain accurate pipeline reporting and activity associated within the team.
You will create and maintain our knowledge base and other such Salesforce resources/libraries while developing existing and configuring new Salesforce functionality across the business. You’ll also be managing internal support cases from users and working with suppliers and Premier Support to achieve system objectives and support self-development in the Salesforce eco system.
- Always operate according to system admin governance policy
- Adhere to the prescribed conventions within the admin governance guidelines
- Strictly apply all Salesforce security policies
- Development of solution design and deployment of subsequent function is undertaken following Product Owner engagement and approval process
- Agile accelerator user stories must be updated and status accurate according to relevant guidelines
- Product knowledge and Salesforce Release awareness must remain up to date, Salesforce success resources to be fully utilised to support query resolution and self-development of system administration skills
- ‘Customer’ contact (users) to be dealt with politely & constructively with minimal disruption to the users work whether by case email or, telephone
- Raise risks, issues & dependencies along with workable solutions concerning data quality and integrity and provide solutions following engagement with business unit leads
- Manage sandboxes and deployment according to governance requirements
- Support of any other duties as reasonably required within the wider business function
- Commission approval & like process to be administered in line with company policy and changes to policy updated in team reference material, and the Salesforce system where applicable
- Complete any education as is necessary to competently manage Salesforce administration activity and remain ‘skill-relevant’ in an ever changing eco system
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re the best candidate for the job.
We reserve the right to close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage all candidates to apply as soon as possible.
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with multiple individuals & departments
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to identify key data sources and utilize data driven insights to inform business decisions
- Ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot problems within the system
- Ability to analyse qualitative data
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deduction skills
- High Level operational knowledge and awareness
- Relationship Management and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to the success of peers and demonstrated willingness to train/mentor as necessary
- Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
- Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a strong team focus
- Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and team experience.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy - thank you in advance.