CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
This is a new opportunity where you will truly be able to make your mark and have a major influence on how our service will evolve in the future. When you consider all of the exciting new projects we have coming up this year, this role will certainly take you on a journey.
We have an opportunity for an Internal Service Delivery Manager to join our team on a permanent basis.
You will be a passionate service driven individual, responsible for the delivery of high-level, customer focussed support. The role is to assess the current service and continue to build on the existing best practice processes and procedures to maintain and improve service levels through the future. You won’t be afraid to challenge and offer alternative solutions to stakeholders whilst being clear and concise on what you are delivering.
Your passion and confidence will set you apart and while consulting with the wider business you’ll take real pride in delivering a personalised and professional service. Bringing your personality to the service experience you will always look to genuinely connect with your internal stakeholders while thinking creatively to bring your ideas to life. As well as having the ability to work well as part of a team, you’ll be willing to embrace opportunities to build your skills in order to offer quality and reassurance to all of our internal customers. Our customers expect extraordinary service delivered by people with a genuine passion for what they do and to share their unparalleled level of knowledge whilst taking enormous pride in maintaining our exceptionally high standards.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for all aspects of the department, by managing and leading your team confidently to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. Underpinning this is the ability to promote the company values, to lead the team to live them and exceed individual and departmental indicators.
The role has direct responsibility for a small internal team of 6 support analysts, as well as teams from various outsourced managed service partners.
You will use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest trends by taking every opportunity to expand your knowledge.
Skills & Experience needed for the role are:
- Significant relevant service delivery, change management and service transition management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Highly energised and positive self-starter who can work autonomously and drive service initiatives
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen coupled with strong negotiation skills
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Good knowledge of industry best practice for ITIL, PRINCE2, ISO27001, GDPR
- Technical certifications, ITIL foundation certification/Prince 2 desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of differing PC/server architectures.
- Knowledge of LAN architecture and the hardware / software utilised on them
- A mature and professional approach with a flexible approach to working hours.
- Must have a valid UK driving license and be prepared to travel throughout the UK on occasion
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair
If this sounds like the ideal next step in developing your career, don’t hesitate to apply. Submit your CV with cover letter outlining why you’re the ideal person for the job by following the application link.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.