CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We are recruiting an experienced Customer Support Assistant to join the Same Day Logistics team, based at our Bristol Service Centre.
It will involve undertaking the day to day management of a key CitySprint contract. You will need to deal with issues as they arise, liaise with staff at service centres across the UK, and provide daily SLA feedback and reporting to the customer.
You will also be required to produce both internal and external reports clearly and concisely in a number of different formats, depending on the requirements of the business and the customer.
Other responsibilities will include monitoring the daily SLA performance in order to ensure that targets are being met and key criteria are being adhered to, as well as highlighting and investigating any areas that fail to meet the expected performance levels.
This role is for 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Working on a rotational basis of 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm or 10am to 7pm
Existing skills/experience required:
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships and respond promptly to customer queries.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good communication and reporting skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to identify service issues and communicate these clearly and concisely to the business.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, get your CV and cover letter submitted to us explaining why you're the best person for the role
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times with both internal and external Customers
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Works well as part of a team, is open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids other to succeed.
- Excellent levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Tackles issues quickly and effectively.