CitySprint is on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in our people, our service offering and our customer proposition, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive to our customers’ needs than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our company values and vision. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Territory Manager to join our ever growing and developing Account Management team within our Reading Service Centre; we are keen to consider strong, ambitious and capable individuals for this exciting new venture.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
You will be tasked with ensuring CitySprint delivers consistent and exceptional account management, delivery and customer service to our clients. You will have full commercial responsibility for the retention, revenue and margin performance of a defined portfolio of clients. As a Territory Manager you will positively contribute by developing sales plans and strategies with your team that are robust and fit for purpose. You will report to the Key Account Manager and grow your territory revenue by directly selling solutions to new and current users through face-to-face contact. Your role requires daily travel within your assigned territory.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need strong existing Sales, Business Development and Account Management experience, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.
Now for the official bit…..
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and client experience.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close a deal
- Demonstrates superior judgment and excels at utilizing information to build business case and enact positive change
- Understands the hierarchy and culture of customer and supplier organizations and can to identify the decision makers and influencers
- Demonstrates the capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of and ability to use CRM tools such as Salesforce
- High-volume, business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Consultative selling and closing skills or the aptitude to learn these skills
- Proven persuasion, leadership, initiative, and communication skills
- Proven sales success and self-motivation
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of Ambitious, Fearless, In Tune, Flair, Human and Real.
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.