CitySprint is on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in our people, our service offering and our customer proposition, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive to our customers’ needs than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our company values and vision. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Operative to join the team at our Bristol Service Centre on a part-time basis.
Your role will be to work closely with the rest of the team to ensure the efficient operation of the warehouse on a daily basis, and to support coordination of couriers and fleet administration. You will also play a key role in the implementation and running of several key clients' contracts.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
The key skills needed for the role include:
- Ensure all deliveries are scanned, sorted and then loaded onto the correct vehicles and any amendments are reported.
- To ensure all consignment movements are correctly logged.
- To report any damages or missing items.
- To report any defective equipment to ensure that repairs are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- To assist in the effective implementation of any new procedure or systems.
- Provide assistance to load the courier’s vehicles and maintaining order during the loading period.
- To ensure that house-keeping of the warehouse is maintained to a high standard
- Support the storage, order processing, picking and packing of the Service Centre consumable operation when required.
- Support off site clients when required.
- Act in accordance with CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.
- Highly organized and able to prioritise.
- A flexible approach, with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Computer literacy, and able to quickly learn new software.
- Able to act on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Previous experience is desirable, but full training will be given.