CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join our team in London South on a Fixed Term contract basis.
The purpose of this role is to ensure a high level of administrative support. This role is most suited to applicants who enjoy interacting with people daily, and with strong analytical and reporting skills.
You will be tasked with Working closely with other members of the Subcontractor Compliance Team, liaising with service centre personnel and managers to ensure couriers are compliant and have an excellent professional relationship and understanding with couriers.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Assist with the day to day demands within the Sub-Contractor Compliance Team.
- Assist with setting up all new couriers and completing all 3rd party checks
- Quality control all documentation and vehicle images submitted by service centres and couriers.
- Provide and manage ad-hoc reports.
- Assist with courier enquiries i.e. Face to Face, phone, email and on iFleet etc.
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner and communicate the necessary details to relevant departments or personnel.
- Assist with the submitting of DBS checks
- May be asked to work from other service centre across the UK
The key skills we need you to have for the role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication including:
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to requests for service and assistance, from staff, courier(s) and the public.
- Manages difficult courier situations, quickly recognising signals of a disgruntled courier and responding in a clam and helpful way.
- Ensure that all uploaded documentation is checked and accurate.
- Reports are accurate and produced within agreed timescales.
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, get your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.