CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day. A huge part of this journey is also ensuring that our existing colleagues receive all the support and training they require to help them reach their potential, and in turn, ensure we achieve ours.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager to join our team in Birmingham/Flexible Location on a permanent basis.
The location can be flexible but with the requirement to travel to Crewe as part of the remit for this role. The advertised salary includes a £4500 car allowance.
Reporting directly to the National Logistics Manager the role will require the management and development of a significant CitySprint contract, forming and maintaining key customer relationships and ensuring contractual SLA’s are being met and exceeded at all times.
The role will work closely with the Contract Managers, Admin team and National Logistics Manager and Head of National Logistics to support the fulfilment of the operational requirements of the contract along with Operations, Business Analysis, Compliance and Solution Design
- Full understanding of operational requirement of the contract
- Development of key client relationships
- Build good cross functional relationships to enable clarity in understanding requirements and drivers.
- Work closely with Solution Design and Business Analysis teams to explore all opportunities for efficiencies and consolidation
- Work closely with national operations teams to manage the contract and understand and assist in addressing operational challenges
- Monitor daily/weekly reports to ensure contract SLA’s are being met and implement any corrective action required
- Provide detailed analysis of client and contract margin’s and explore areas for margin improvement
- Ensure all administration functions are fully supported and properly resourced
- Leading the process of the mobilisation of new routes across the network
- Leading Operational excellence and dealing at source any issues that arise from either customer or CitySprint.
- Be on call on Saturdays to support any high-level escalations should the need arise.
- Ensure we have the correct fleet resource to deliver on service across all locations.
- Proven track record of managing complex and demanding operational requirements
- Demonstrates previous experience of contract ownership and management
- Maintaining and exceeding contractual service levels
- Prioritise tasks in order of business/customer importance.
- Excellent working relationships with operational functions.
- Build confident and trusting relationships with customers and senior management.
- Use of factual business information to provide correct and informed analysis and drive recommendations.
- Presentation of results in professional format and of a high standard.
- Ensure the delivery service is compliant will all aspects of appropriate and relevant legislation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Head of National Logistics
- Head of Operations
- Other Departmental Heads
- Contract Managers
- Senior Manager, Solutions Design
- Area Managers
- Service Centre Managers
- General Managers
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.