CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
A huge part of this journey is also ensuring that our existing colleagues receive all the support and training they require to help them reach their potential, and in turn, ensure we achieve ours.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Courier Community Manager to join our team in London on a permanent basis.
The Courier Community Manager will be key to drive courier recruitment resourcing across the UK operations. Responsible for the on boarding process, including attracting and retaining the required supply of couriers which meets demand to provide a best in class service.
This is a key role working closely with the Director of Service Delivery, driving through business transformation as we look to develop our courier models through new processes and technology. Increasing the available network of couriers to the operation.
If you feel like this could be the ideal next step for you and you meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you.
We reserve the right to close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage candidates to apply as quickly as possible.
- National resource planning across all streams, ensuring the appropriate resources are available to the operation to meet client demand (nationally)
- Close liaison with CitySprint Fleet teams (acquisition and onboarding)
- Close liaison with marketing regarding targeted recruitment campaigns
- Remote courier on-boarding, engagement and management
- Courier attribute/persona and development program.
- Deep understanding of all KPIs and other relevant metrics along with their impacts (both financial and operational).
- Application trends and the analysis of recruited personas versus anticipated
- Nurturing of applications throughout the process to minimise application churn
- Ownership of the full courier experience and community. Including the digital experience along with local events and workshops
- Management of a small team of Regional Fleet administrators and developing the optimum regional representation model as we scale
- Work with teams to support deployment and adoption of new courier technology.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for recruitment - thank you in advance.