CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Onsite Customer Service Advisor to join our team in London NW10 on a permanent basis.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with our (and if all goes to plan, YOUR) customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
Due to the nature of the role, we really do need you to already have Customer Service experience, ideally via phone and email, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.
Any calls you take are processed on CitySprint’s online booking systems, so any previous experience of similar systems is a big bonus! But if not, don’t worry! You’ll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
Now for the official bit….
- Confidently deal with all incoming customer calls, quickly, courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic information provided by the customer.
- Completing customer bookings on the Company’s in-house computer program (CityTrack)
- To resolve and direct customer queries by effectively communicating with other departments at all levels.
- Monitor and track consignments when required.
- Advise clients on best service considering time/cost perimeters
- Confidently deal with queries and any problems that may arise in a quick and efficient manner.
- Producing any reports that client may require.
- Ensure up-to-date training records are maintained.
- To appropriately represent CitySprint at client sites at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including:
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and their requests for service and assistance.
- Manages difficult customer situations, quickly recognising signals of a disgruntled customer and responds without getting angry.
- Comfortable using computers and adept in using search tools, browsers and also email features; attaching files to correspondence, utilizing tracking and management features.
- Fast and accurate data entry, creation of grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment, responds well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- High levels of dependability including following instructions as well as taking responsibility for own actions and keeping commitments.
- High levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Works well as part of a team, is objective and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids others to succeed.
- Recognises that by the nature of our business, we may at times carry information or items that are highly sensitive and confidential. Acknowledges and respects this.
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.