CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
CitySprint have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager in our London Central Service Centre.
The purpose of your role will be to develop CitySprint’s digital strategy and roadmaps to drive change and support demand generation, martech stack integration and metric driven marketing decisions.
The successful candidate will take ownership for managing the company's pay per click, display and social campaigns, conducting keyword research and analysing search volumes to identify the most effective keywords for campaigns.
You will develop campaigns’ landing pages (through copywriting, testing and optimising) and utilise analytics effectively to ensure campaigns are performing against metrics. You’ll also analyse return on investment of all general business, long-running PPC campaigns, remarketing, digital display and social campaigns to ensure we invest in the best and most fit for purpose solutions for the business.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Marcomms to improve lead & revenue generation through digital channels and be responsible for determining the optimal budget for conducting effective campaigns.
Your role will be a varied one as you will also manage CitySprint’s social media channels, effectively establishing an online community where we can maintain excellent engagement with target audiences.
You’ll also support other teams such as Fleet and Operations in digitalising the courier recruitment process, and work with other areas of the Marketing and Tech teams to provide a fully comprehensive service to colleagues as needed.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing and optimising landing pages and writing development plans
- Collaborating with designers to produce creative for campaigns
- A/B testing with PPC and adverts to establish the best click through rates and analyse results
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns, remarketing, digital display and social campaigns
- Creating reports on campaign success levels and maximising return on investment for allocated budget – including conversions, impressions, average positions, and
- Working with Head of Marcomms and Booking Platform Product owner, progress data-driven prioritisation and business cases for product development investments for CitySprint websites through use of multiple insights from external benchmarking, strategic direction, analytics and VOC/ Customer Journey mapping tools. Be accountable for backlog prioritisation and deliverables for UX and agile teams in-house and with our external agencies
- Have a deep understanding of CRM and marketing automation and personalisation to support the customer profile management strategy. Working in collaboration with all of the marketing team, set up and manage full marketing automation and personalisation of website content.
- Ensure have an up-to-date understanding of digital technologies and platforms/tools including: web and mobile analytics, tag management, email service providers, data management platforms, ad Serving, A/B and multivariate testing and marketing automation (and integrations with CRM).
- Review competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks. Evaluate emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Share knowledge with wider team and conduct regular training sessions with all members
- Understand and implement GDPR and e-privacy recommendations through digital channels
- Manage agencies and other partners
- Act in accordance with CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair.
We reserve the right to close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role – thank you in advance.
- Strong rounded experience within SEO/SEM, PPC, display, Social media, CRM & email marketing in a similar sized organisation.
- Strong experience using Google analytics and adwords to analyse campaign effectiveness & ROI.
- Knowledgeable in building efficient and seamless campaigns & landing pages and driving growth through keyword utilisation
- Must have an up to date understanding of digital technologies & platforms including web & mobile analytics, tag management, email service providers, data management platforms & marketing automation.
- Degree qualification in a relevant field.
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and your customers via various channels.
- Be highly organised.
- Acting on your own initiative without continued supervision
- Previous transport industry experience would be desired but not essential.
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair