Last updated 11th January 2021
Despite the UK Government announcing the latest national lockdown restrictions, CitySprint continue to remain operational 24/7 and are here to support your business.
We are experiencing some delays across our services due to these challenges – please check here regularly for service updates.
CitySprint continue to be classified as key workers and are working hard to try and deliver to your requirements. Here’s a reminder of what we’re doing to ensure colleague, client and courier safety:
- Contact and device-free delivery procedures are still in place for all deliveries; couriers also have access to appropriate PPE
- Further development of our courier app reminds drivers daily of COVID-19 symptoms and when to self-isolate; we have also developed a process to let couriers flag when they are self-isolating to ensure we manage resourcing accordingly
- As CitySprint are classified as key workers, our Operations team are on site (and have remained so throughout the pandemic). The safety of our colleagues, the couriers who work with us and visitors to our sites is extremely important to us - that’s why we have implemented a ‘COVID Secure workplace’ across all our 33 sites throughout the country. This means temperature checks on arrival, QR-code scanning for contact tracing and COVID Secure collateral throughout the site to guide safe behaviours. We have also used our latest investment in cloud-based technology to efficiently enable colleagues who can work remotely to do so.
- Our Compliance Team complete regular risk assessments across all sites, as well as weekly check-in’s by each site’s Responsible Person, to ensure all safety procedures are being followed
- We continue to have an active COVID taskforce which constantly reviews Government guidelines and implements relevant changes across our business
We’re here to help – we know it’s hard at the moment and there hasn’t been a tougher climate to operate in for a very long time. Our entire nationwide team are on hand to support so please get in touch if you need to speak to a delivery expert for any supply chain challenges you are facing.
Supporting our local communities