We commit to delivering a minimum of 98% ‘successful delivery service on time’ for our SameDay delivery options.
Service on time can be defined by CitySprint having achieved a planned collection or delivery date and time within a 10 minute tolerance of the agreed time on the date required.
We commit to offering SameDay collections within:
Our SameDay promise does not apply to UK overnight or international deliveries, or, to deliveries being undertaken in one of our carefully chosen 3rd party supplier networks. In this case, the applicable service options, timings and terms & conditions will apply.
- 30 minutes for Push and Cargo bike (Central Zone 1 & 2)
- 45 minutes for Motorbike (Zone 1 – 2)
- 60 minutes for Motorbike (Zone 3 – 5)
- 45 minutes for Small vans (Central Zone 1 & 2)
- 60 minutes for Transits (Central Zone 1 & 2 )
- 90 minutes for Small vans and Transits (Zone 3 – 5)
- 90 minutes for Long wheel base and larger vehicles (Zone 1-5)
Successful delivery can be defined by CitySprint handing your parcel to your specified contact unless they are unavailable, in which case we’ll deliver to an alternative contact and we’ll never post a parcel unless you give us permission to do so.
To help us meet your expectation and provide you with a successful delivery on time, please ensure that parcels are appropriately packaged for the nature of their transport. Click here to read some handy hints to get you started.