We are thrilled to announce that six members of the CitySprint team took home awards at the 2018 National Courier Awards Ceremony, held on the 9th October.
The awards recognise those in the industry who go above and beyond in their job, to benefit their clients as well as the company they represent. See below for more information about our fantastic winners:
- Peter Rodriguez won an award in the Two Wheel category. He is seen as an individual who represents the future of the industry through his positivity and dedication to his zero-emission vehicle, a cargo bike!
- Also in the Two Wheel category, Andrew Stutchbury took home an award. He was nominated for his cheerful attitude and friendly manner, as well as going beyond his day job to support the growth of CitySprint
- Kenneth Ronaldson won an award in the Four Wheel category for this dedication to the company and always putting CitySprint first
- In the Contact Wheels category, we saw Liviu Stanciu take an award home. He was nominated because of his reliability and willingness to learn
- Megan Heybourne took home an Office award for the extra care and diligence she takes with her clients in the Customer Care team in Reading
- Finally, Amanda Coote picked up an award in the Contract Office category. This was due to her exceptional organisation and project management skills which mean she can always be relied on. Her team say they could not do their jobs without her.
CitySprint CEO, Paul Gisbourne, said: ‘’We are so proud to see so many members of our team being recognised for going the extra mile and truly embodying our Group values - something that we pride ourselves in and try to live by every day. Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do is very important to us and our 2018 winners go above and beyond to deliver this goal. Congratulations to all of our winners’’
Get the latest CitySprint news
Want to receive regular updates about CitySprint? Subscribe to our blog and receive content directly to your inbox.