CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for Two Customer Care Advisors to join our teams. One will be based in our On The Dot team looking after the Retail side of the business and one will be based in our Pharmancy to Home Team in Shoreditch - London Central on a permanent basis.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with our (and if all goes to plan, YOUR) customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
Due to the nature of the role, we really do need you to already have Customer Service experience, ideally via phone and email, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment.
Any calls you take are processed on CitySprint’s online booking systems, so any previous experience of similar systems is a big bonus! But if not, don’t worry! You’ll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
The duties for this role are:
- Investigate and respond to customer service issues and operational queries within the agreed SLA or specified timeline, using all appropriate communication channels available.
- Monitor Customer Dashboard to ensure all jobs are collected and delivered within the agreed SLA
- Confidently call clients to inform of any delays to deliveries
- Ensure that client operational queries are dealt with effectively and promptly
- Respond to email requests within 60 minutes
- Managing the CRM case system and ensuring that all cases are responded to promptly.
- Manage client expectations with day-to-day reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis
- Communicate courteously with customer by telephone, email, and through Live Chat and social media.
- Liaise with the appropriate colleagues/departments to ensure that the individual requirements of each customer are met.
- Provide communication & service updates across the business as required.
- Make updates and amendments of client’s information across various CitySprint operating platforms.
- Take client bookings via phone or email when required.
- Be fully competent in all systems used by the CitySprint business and demonstrate particular expertise in the use of Sugar CRM, CityTrak and CitySprint online. Champion the systems providing support to the wider business when needed.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Existing skills/experience required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times with both internal and external Customers.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Responds promptly to emails Live Chat & Twitter, ensuring that grammar and professional standards are maintained.
- Agreed SLA’s and KPI’s are delivered for all CRM case management scenarios.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment and responding well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Works well as part of a team, is open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids other to succeed.
- Excellent levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Tackles issues quickly and effectively.
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, get your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in light of a large response. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy - thank you in advance.