The safety and wellbeing of CitySprint’s colleagues, customers and the couriers who work with us is extremely important. In line with Government guidelines, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation, CitySprint has completed comprehensive risk assessments across all sites nationwide, as well as for the services we provide to businesses, consumers and patients. Through these risk assessments we have identified a range of controls to manage the risk and transmission of COVID-19.
The following areas of CitySprint have been risk assessed:
• Warehouse facilities
• Print production facilities
• Office environments
• Delivery processes carried out by suppliers
As a result of the risk assessments completed throughout the course of the pandemic, CitySprint have implemented (where reasonably practicable) a range of controls which include:
• We have enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with official guidance for all our office, warehouse and production facilities.
• We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m social distance in the workplace. Where social distancing is not always possible, we have put in place measures to manage transmission risk including limiting the number of colleagues operating in any one space, staggered start times, PPE and one-way pedestrian traffic systems.
• Despite having key worker status, colleagues who have a function that can be carried out remotely have been encouraged to do so.
• We have increased the level of signage in the workplace to ensure that social distancing and hygiene standards are observed.
• We have provided information and guidance to ensure colleagues and the couriers who work with us are fully aware of the precautions needed to control transmission of the virus.
• We have implemented a device-free and contact-free delivery process to ensure the safety of customers and the couriers who deliver for us. This includes no ‘over the threshold’ deliveries and clear controls for customers who are classed as clinically vulnerable.
• Where risk of transmission cannot be controlled given the evolving Government guidelines, services have been suspended.
• We have created an internal Executive-lead COVID-19 taskforce to ensure all Government guidance is applied throughout all parts of the CitySprint business; risk assessment and processes are reviewed weekly to ensure they are still relevant and being adhered to (including tracking and reporting through the Compliance team).
To find out more about how CitySprint are COVID-Secure and how we’re supporting the NHS with essential supply chain support throughout the pandemic, read our latest news on the website. You can also get in touch with our COVID-19 taskforce by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org