CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Assistant to join our team in Bristol on a permanent basis.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential. As Customer Support Assistant you will be a key point of contact for our support team and will be tasked with undertaking the day to day management of a key CitySprint contract and to provide support to the Customer Support Manager.
The nature of the role does require someone to already have experience in this role, ideally via computer literacy, and not be fazed by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment. But if not, don’t worry! You’ll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
Now for the official bit…..
The checklist of skills needed for the role are:
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
- Adaptable to learning new things
- Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Undertake the day to day management of a key CitySprint contract.
- Deal with any service issues promptly as they arise.
- Liaise with staff at all CitySprint service centres across the business as necessary.
- Produce clear and concise external reports in the appropriate format, as requested by the Customer Support Manager
- Monitor SLA performance to ensure that targets are being met.
- Provide daily recruitment feedback and courier attendance reporting to the Customer Support Manger.
- Highlight and investigate areas of failing performance and report this to the Customer Support Manager.
- Host & manage conference calls as requested by the client and feedback any relevant actions points to the business.
- Any other duties as required by your manager.
Measures of Success:
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.
- All issues are dealt with within agreed timescales.
- Any issues that cannot be dealt with are escalated to the appropriate person within the agreed timescales.
- Reports are clear and concise, and produced in a timely fashion.
- Recruitment & attendance reporting and reporting is provided to the customer on a regular basis, in line with management instructions.
- Failing performance is investigated in line with company procedure and issues are reported to your manager.