CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day. A huge part of this journey is also ensuring that our existing colleagues receive all the support and training they require to help them reach their potential, and in turn, ensure we achieve ours.
This is where YOU come in!
We are looking for an experienced Client Development/Relationship Manager to join our Team looking after key clients in the London & South Regions.
This role offers great autonomy and plenty of exposure, as you will have full commercial responsibility for the revenue and margin performance of a defined portfolio of clients.
As a Client Development/Relationship Manager, we know you’ll be able to positively contribute in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment, developing initiatives and streamlining CitySprint’s strategy with your wider team.
This is a varied and challenging role in a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. Our Industry is ever changing and never still; what we can guarantee is a support network like no other, with an experienced team on hand to ensure you achieve your potential and help us achieve ours.
Some of the key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Manage internal & external relationships, ensuring SLAs are continuously hit
- Promote the use of CitySprint online technology platforms and maximise client conversion to this booking method
- Contract management and contract review negotiations for your clients
- Thorough understanding of your clients’ contracts
- Risk identification & mitigation
- Review & improve price/margin agreements on an ongoing and timely basis
- Identify service enhancements and value add opportunities to build into future contractual discussions, continuously improving partnership and benefits for both clients and CitySprint
- Project manage re-tender and tender responses
- Identify and win business development opportunities
- Effectively contribute to the annual budgeting process & report on progress to date
- Ensure that the portfolio is fit for purpose and meets (or preferably EXCEEDS) targets
- Champion open internal communications to ensure KPIs & SLAs are effective and adhered to
- Ensure all key customers receive comprehensive management information
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you're the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.