CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our team in London on a permanent basis.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for leading the first and second line support team whilst developing the relationship between the Business and CitySprint IT Support.
You’ll ensure that the Business’ technical, administration and specialist support needs are met. As such, you will be expected to maximize the strength of the customer relationships by building a solid rapport with senior business users. You’ll demonstrate excellent business acumen and commercial know-how, a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to different business needs.
You will need previous significant team management experience looking after teams of no less than 10 direct reports.
You’ll head up all activity relating to service delivery, failure escalations and communication across all key departments within CitySprint.
You’ll be a key contact within the management team for all service delivery queries and will work closely with the Head of IT and key colleagues to ensure business needs are continuously met.
To be a perfect fit for this position, you’ll need to be very customer focussed, with a flexible and committed approach to your role. This position will ideally be suited to someone who relishes a challenge and finds reward in the opportunity to identify and implement continuous improvement and more streamlined ways of working.
Skills & Experience needed for the role are:
- Significant relevant service delivery, change management and service transition management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Highly energised and positive self-starter who can work autonomously and drive service initiatives
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen coupled with strong negotiation skills
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Good knowledge of industry best practice for ITIL, PRINCE2, ISO27001, GDPR
- Technical certifications, ITIL foundation certification/Prince 2 desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of differing PC/server architectures.
- Knowledge of LAN architecture and the hardware / software utilised on them
- A mature and professional approach with a flexible approach to working hours.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.
- Must have a valid UK driving license and be prepared to travel throughout the UK on occasion
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair